Manager fund accoumting
You are in teams comprise approximately up to 20 partners including Fund Accountants, Team Leaders and Consultants ;You will consult with clients and partners ensuring delivery of a first class service and you will help to identify and develop process improvements, system enhancements and optimise...
- You are in teams comprise approximately up to 20 partners including Fund Accountants, Team Leaders and Consultants ;
- You will consult with clients and partners ensuring delivery of a first class service and you will help to identify and develop process improvements, system enhancements and optimise effectiveness within the group and across the department ;
- You will management of a fund accounting team, to conduct the performance management process, identification of training and development needs, recruitment and motivation of partners, and establishment of performance standards ;
- You will lead and guide partners, and foster an environment which encourages employee participation, teamwork, and communication ;
- Responsibility for the overall NAV production process, accuracy, and timeliness across a broad spectrum of financial and accounting matters ;
- Keep abreast of industry and regulatory developments ;
- Maintain unrivalled client satisfaction and continuously improve the departments’ performance with a direct focus on quality, risk mitigation, efficiencies and internal controls ;
- Work as part of a wider FA Luxembourg team engaging with the Section Manager and Divisional Manager teams across the location to seek opportunities to improve productivity and quality within the overall Fund Administration department.
- You have experience of managing teams, implementing development and succession plans for all levels, and will display effective communication and coaching skills ;
- You have the ability to contribute to the overall department strategic, tactical and budget objectives and initiatives would be beneficial ;
- You have strong communication, presentation, leadership and motivational skills are required ;
- You have proven client management skills and the ability to manage a team to plan and meet client and ad-hoc deliverable deadlines required ;
- You have a good Systems knowledge of GP3 / 4, Vendor systems (Bloomberg, Reuters), and other fund accounting systems advantageous ;
- You have a strong PC skills required ;
- You have experience with instilling a strong client service culture in teams is desirable in addition to the ability to represent the business to clients via presentations etc. ;
- You have ambition, positivity, confidence, discipline, approachability, creativity and enthusiasm.