For a client in the legal sector, we are looking for a HR generalist.
DescriptionHow do you make a difference?
- Drafting and updating HR procedures as well as analysing and improving existing procedures with a view to harmonising practices in our various entities ;
- Operational support to the Belgium human resources department in their daily work: updating of the contracts, helping with the onboarding on the contract/admin level of new colleagues, follow-up of annual interviews, follow-up of arrivals and departures, administrative coordination with the social secretariat, various administrative tasks, etc. ;
- Being the SPOC for operational and day to day questions of the colleagues and employees ;
- Keeping track on the insurances for employees and general HR administration ;
- Participation in local or cross-functional projects ;
- Management of files related to company health (organisation of medical visits, blood donations, etc.) ;
- Active participation in the implementation of the training plan at a cross-functional level: inputting into the monitoring tool (Learning Management System), logistical organisation of training courses, contact with service providers, collection of attendance sheets, monitoring of invoices, various reports ;
- When needed, administrative support in the recruitment process: launch of the process, organisation of interviews, follow-up of supplier contracts, etc.
- You have an experience in a similar position ;
- You have a Bachelor or Master Office Management /HR or equivalent by experience ;
- You have an advanced knowledge of the Office package ;
- You are comfortable with numbers and reporting tools ;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English. French is a plus ;
- You have good writing and communication skills ;
- You are ery organised and structured ;
- You are a team player ;
- You have a strong sense of service and analysis ;
- You are dynamic, autonomous, committed, proactive ;
- You are discrete, tactful and diplomatic.
OfferOur client is active in the legal sector.
We offer you a permanent contract with a wide range of extralegal benefits.
As consultant you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional work environment where initiative is valued.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.