Advanced Services Officer
Processing of mortgage files after the signature of the notarial deed until the end of the contract or the default.
- To take cognizance of the request for modification of the contract: discharge, release, assignment of mortgage, modification of the terms of the deed (interest rate, duration, etc.)
- Evaluate the feasibility of the request within the framework defined by the agreements concluded with the client and decide on the execution within this framework;
- Prepare the file: check the act, request additional information and documents, complete the documents;
- Prepare a proposal for the client and prepare a summary note to prepare the decision by the manager (+ possibly the client);
- Communicate to the client and other parties concerned the decisions taken;
- Handle fire files;
- Research, apply for and verify insurance policy and execute the agreed arrangements;
- Preparing a creditor's statement;
- Request funds from the insurer;
- Informing the parties involved;
- Incoming mail: processing scanned mail within the time frame agreed upon with the client;
- Outgoing mail: prepare mail for dispatch;
- E-mails: processing e-mails to the division within the timeframe agreed upon with the client;
- Telephone: answering telephone questions from customers.
- Experience as a file manager is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and French;
- You have a Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office;
- You are number oriented and have a critical and analytical mind.