You handle the entire credit approval process of potential & existing customers. You work closely with internal departments such as the Sales department. You perform activities and work with regard to credit acceptance in line with the policy. You are responsible for the financial screening of...
- You handle the entire credit approval process of potential & existing customers.
- You work closely with internal departments such as the Sales department.
- You perform activities and work with regard to credit acceptance in line with the policy.
- You are responsible for the financial screening of prospects & existing customers.
- You propose credit limits and possible additional conditions to the Team Leader or Director Finance.
- You prepare the annual credit applications of Corporate clients for the credit committee.
- You keep data up-to-date that are important for Credit Management and you respect the guidelines.
- You take appropriate action in connection with non-payers.
- You maintain contacts with Credit colleagues.
- You are in possession of a Master or Bachelor degree in an economic direction or equivalent by experience.
- You have several years of relevant experience.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- You have problem solving and analytical skills.
- You have a strong character and show the necessary assertiveness.
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, mainly Excel.
- You have strong organizational skills & are result oriented.
- You are an energetic personality and your enthusiasm is contagious to others.
OfferYou will be working in an energetic, innovative & international environment that encourages personal growth and development. Moreover, each team member is valued and you will be part of a solid company.
You will receive a competitive salary package, complemented with extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance and meal vouchers. Last but not least you will enjoy an intensive training 'on the job' and afterwards also permanent training opportunities.