Provide assistance to lawyers in the teamand also directly to clients in relation to corporate secretarial steps and actionsDrafting minutes for shareholders and management meetings of the clients’ Luxembourg entitiesDrafting powers of proxies and attorney for clients and any of their...
- Provide assistance to lawyers in the teamand also directly to clients in relation to corporate secretarial steps and actions
- Drafting minutes for shareholders and management meetings of the clients’ Luxembourg entities
- Drafting powers of proxies and attorney for clients and any of their representatives to be represented in shareholders meetings or board meetings of Luxembourg entities
- Drafting standard corporate notarial or private deeds in respect to incorporation of Luxembourg entities, capital increase/decrease and change of articles
- Arrange for any registrations and publications and extracts from Luxembourg public registers
- Provide assistance in closings, arrange for documents to be executed and for transaction/restructuring bibles
- Updating precedents and notify any required changes in those precedents to the fee earners
- Assist and provide best practice guidance to support lawyers and fellow paralegals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or an equivalent university degree
- 2 years at least of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French, German and/or Luxembourgish is an asset
- Excellent attention to detail, a sound understanding of legal market and technical legal skills
- Good business acumen
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills
- Enthusiastic and resilient with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Approachable and willing to take on responsibility and learn new skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player but able to work independently when necessary
- Appreciative of the culturally diverse environment in which the firm operates.