Job opportunity as an HR Business Partner with with a wide variety of tasks in a well-known company in Belgium!
DescriptionOur client, a well-known company active in the consumer services industry, is looking for an HR Business Partner to manage the full-life circle of employees.
- Just like your colleague HR Business Partner, you are the first point of contact for the employees and the management of a number of departments. You report directly to the HR Manager Belgium and work closely together with your local and international HR colleagues;
- You keep daily contact with your internal clients, both the employees and their managers, you keep in touch with what is going on, pay attention to their performance, their aspirations and motivation and in this respect you function as an internal coach and solution-oriented advisor for employees and managers;
- You give advice, challenge and coach your contact persons in the organization at the different moments of the HR life cycle: from discussing recruitment needs and conducting selection interviews with candidates, advising them regarding their development to supervising mobility and outflow;
- You follow up the performance cycle from formulating 'smart' objectives based on the company goals to following up reviews and personal action plans;
- You think along with management in developing, communicating and guiding organizational changes;
- You take an active role in the development of various HR processes, policies and projects.
- You are the ambassador of innovation and engagement programs;
- You hold a Master's degree (or equivalent through experience) and have at least 5 years of experience in a generalist HR function;
- You enjoy smooth social interactions at all levels of the organization and are a dynamic self-starter;
- You have a proven experience in various HR domains such as performance management, development and change management;
- You are a born organizer with strong internal customer orientation and consulting skills;
- You are very fluent trilingual (N/F/E) both written and spoken.
OfferOur client offers:
- A fixed contract full time in a large and stable company
- A varied job where you can use your skills at the service of a group with an international reputation;
- A pleasant working atmosphere with exciting challenges and development opportunities;
- An interesting salary, complemented with various extra-legal benefits;
- Good accessibility (1 minute walk from the Brussels Midi railway station).