Senior Compliance Analist - Consultant
For our client active in the banking sector we are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst.
DescriptionAs a Compliance Analyst, you will ensure that the organization remains a trusted bank & insurer.
- You investigate & evaluate money laundering & terrorist financing risks;
- You investigate signals of suspicious financial behavior, conduct customer surveys & take targeted action to mitigate the impact of any incidents;
- You seek out information to get a complete picture of the files;
- You investigate correlations and draw appropriate conclusions;
- You prepare analyses to improve the company's control framework. You do this based on all internal and external factors that influence risk and your understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing practices.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the financial sector. Experience with statistics, analysis or research is a plus;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch;
- You are a team player & can work pragmatically;
- You are stress resistant & have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
OfferOur client is active in the banking sector.
We offer you an open-ended contract along with various legal benefits.
As a consultant, you will carry out multiple assignments with our clients in a professional working atmosphere where initiative is appreciated.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.