We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant for our client active in the energy sector.
- You play a key role in attracting, identifying and selecting key talents while representing our culture, values and developing our employer brand;
- You assess soft skills and detect the growth potential of the candidates you meet;
- You deliver a first class recruitment service to your internal (business) and external (applicants) stakeholders by ensuring proper feedback and follow-up;
- As the first point of contact for the applicants, you share and are a real ambassador of our client’s culture and values;
- You manage the recruitment process of your portfolio vacancies: sourcing, screening, interviews and testing/assessments follow-up;
- Your vacancies portfolio includes a wide range of functions in different fields: mechanics, electricity, electronics, maintenance, engineering, construction, etc. You therefore feel confident and comfortable using a combination of sourcing channels (social media, job boards, direct search, career events, academic partnerships);
- You develop candidates channels building networks inside and outside the company: colleagues, agencies, schools, and other avenues to attract top talents;
- You constantly strive to improve quality, time and cost efficiency of our client’s recruitment strategy and processes, sharing experience, best practices and ideas with the team.
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Communication, Business or similar fields;
- You demonstrate approximatively 10 years of experience in selection and recruitment;
- A first experience in search and selection of technical profiles is a must;
- You have an in-depth knowledge of selection methods (e.g. competence based interviews, STAR method);
- You have excellent interpersonal skills;
- You have mature judgment and strong people assessment skills;
- You have a positive attitude and an ethical approach to recruitment;
- You are enthusiastic and demonstrate a dynamic communication style;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- Demonstrated experience with SHL testing tools is preferred, including personality questionnaires (OPQ);
- Affinity with HR systems (knowledge of Taleo) is a plus.
OfferOur client is active in the energy sector.
This project is possible on a freelance basis.