For a client active in the banking sector we are looking for a Fraud Analyst.
- You ensure maximum protection against fraud.
- You determine preventive and detective fraud controls and monitor that they are carried out correctly.
- You deal with detected fraud cases.
- You start with an investigation and analysis of the fraud.
- You create a file and determine a plan of approach to reach a solution.
- You coordinate the internal & external parties involved and report on the fraud activities and the state of affairs.
- You communicate to the affected customers and determine possible compensation.
- You participate in the legal proceedings against fraudsters.
- You are the point of contact in the field of fraud.
- You are responsible for raising the awareness of colleagues and customers.
- You follow up on developments in order to quickly respond to new fraud trends and optimize procedures to combat fraud.
- You are in possession of a Bachelor degree.
- Preferably you have a first experience within the banking sector.
- You are a good communicator.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You work in a precise and structured manner.
- You will be joining a sustainable employer in the heart of Antwerp.
- You will be surrounded by great colleagues who are ready to help you.
- There is room for self-development.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.