Commercial Assistant Corporate Private Banking
As a Sales Assistant, you are the driving force behind the day-to-day operations of the Private Banker team and an essential part of the Client Services team. Working with the Private Banker, you will ensure that our clients receive perfect service.
- You are the first point of contact for customers with questions about accounts and transactions. They may also contact you with questions about our online banking systems;
- Customer orders are carefully noted and you ensure that the data is entered correctly and timely into our systems or you deliver the order to the appropriate department for execution. You then follow the orders until they are settled;
- You proactively check account balances, outstanding (payment) orders, conditions and expiration dates;
- You ensure proper administration. You prepare all necessary documentation related to our customers' accounts (to be opened) and contracts (before customer visits or for shipment) and follow up on them. You ensure that they are always up to date. You also take care of the necessary entries and updates in our CRM system;
- You participate in the preparation of credit applications and revisions;
- In case of complaints or problems, you inform the private banker and/or your superior. You work closely with your colleagues in the Mid and Back Office to resolve them as quickly as possible. If a structural problem arises, you will help to find a solution and implement it;
- You also play an important role in prospecting and attracting new clients. You help private bankers to make appointments, prepare discussions and follow up on action points;
- You detect commercial opportunities and make a (pro)active contribution to our retention policy;
- You support the private bankers in their commercial actions and help with the creation of content and the formatting of presentations.
- You have commercial talent and a passion for working with clients;
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) and banking applications;
- You are familiar with Mifid and compliance rules;
- You have a good knowledge of banking products and financial markets;
- You are fluent in French (B2) and have a basic knowledge of English and Dutch;
- You are service and customer oriented, but also risk aware;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are well organized in your work;
- You are punctual, conscientious and precise;
- You have a sense of responsibility for the quality of the work provided and the results to be achieved;
- You are able to work independently and take initiative, but at the same time you are a team player;
- You are stress resistant and flexible.
OfferYou will be part of a team of professionals who will not hesitate to take on the challenge of the complex and rapidly changing financial world.
Our client attaches great importance to personal development. This means that you will have plenty of room to take on responsibility and develop your entrepreneurial spirit. It goes without saying that a good salary and excellent extra-legal employment conditions go hand in hand with this.
They offer you an interim contract with a view to a permanent contract.