Business Analyst & Legal
Risk Management: Set up, monitor and execute the control plan for LEGAL. In this respect, you will maintain contacts with various stakeholders: Group LEGAL, Finance, HR Risk, Fraud, Compliance and Business Continuity Management...Organize the Legal Risk Committees (LRC) and ensure their smooth...
- Set up, monitor and execute the control plan for LEGAL. In this respect, you will maintain contacts with various stakeholders: Group LEGAL, Finance, HR Risk, Fraud, Compliance and Business Continuity Management...
- Organize the Legal Risk Committees (LRC) and ensure their smooth running.
- Follow-up on developments in the Bank's internal control model (Operational Permanent Control)
- Establish, optimize and coordinate periodic reports and statistics.
- IT support/development in the new digital world
- Follow-up of developments / projects around digital tools
- Functionally manage existing digital tools, such as a document management tool (iManage).
- Provide the necessary IT support to the LEGAL community.
- Design and manage SharePoint and Echonet sites.
- Develop or facilitate the development of specific tools.
- Carrying out, coordinating and supporting (internal) projects, in particular in the context of capacity & workload management and demand management.
- Organize periodic training sessions in the context of, among other things, the LEGAL control plan, IT tools, reporting...
- Write procedures and documentation as needed.
- You have a bachelor and/or university degree with relevant experience in :
- You know how to analyze and describe processes or functional requirements and configure them into tools.
- You are familiar with IT concepts, management or exploitation of data files, MS Office applications at an advanced level, SAS (or similar data mining tools), Business Objects / SSRS, new technologies...
- You are both able to think conceptually and are pragmatic in implementation.
- In your work, you are efficient and proactive, analytical, critical and transparency oriented. You are able to work independently.
- A full-time position with responsibilities commensurate with your experience;
- A unique blend of legal advice in a very dynamic context;
- A motivating work environment within a team whose good understanding is emphasized by all;