Collection & Debt Recorvery employee
One of our clients, active in the banking sector and more specifically in mortgage and consumer credit, is looking for a new Collection & debt recovery employee.
DescriptionYour tasks :
- You are in charge of the procedures of wage assignment and expropriation of the house (sending letters to bailiffs, lawyers; encoding the data and conclusion of each file; preparation of the files;
- You are in charge of the procedures of collective settlement, bankruptcy, death (encoding the declarations of claim, organizing consultations with the debt mediator and the curator);
- You represent our client and defend his interests (management of public sales, management of assets, signing of collocations);
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail + answering telephone questions from debtors, lawyers, bailiffs, debt mediators.
- You have a bachelor's degree or the equivalent through experience;
- You have a very good knowledge of mortgage matters and you have a first experience in this field (3 years experience is a plus);
- You are able to express yourself clearly and precisely in French and Dutch;
- You have very good communication skills and you are solution oriented.
OfferOur client is located in the center of Brussels, near the central station and offers you:
- A permanent contract;
- The possibility to evolve within a growing company;
- The possibility to have a good balance between your professional and private life.