One of our client, active in the banking & insurance sector, is looking for a new Credit Controller.
DescriptionYour duties :
- You will take care of the entries of capital and interest payments on customer accounts and submit direct debits;
- You are responsible for approaching customers about overdue receivables, making and following up repayment agreements;
- You are involved in checks on the creditworthiness of (overdue) debtors and in the follow-up of overdue debtors;
- You follow up files given out of hands (to lawyer) and monitor the execution (real estate attachment);
- You are responsible for the execution of correspondence with external parties such as notaries and bailiffs;
- You draw up statements of account and information;
- Preparing for and sitting on the Credit Committee, carrying out assignments from this consultation and providing feedback to the Director are also part of your duties;
- You help establish and optimize procedures for an efficient and transparent debtor policy;
- You have a Bachelor's degree with preference for legal and/or financial background, or equivalent through experience;
- You have at least 3 years of working experience, preferably as a Credit Controller or at least in a similar position;
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French (both written and oral) or have at least an average knowledge of the second national language with a strong motivation to learn;
- You have an interest in legal matters but also an affinity with figures;
- You can work independently and conscientiously;
- You have a sense of responsibility and are a problem solver;
- You are fluent in using a computer and the common applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Teams).
OfferOur client is located in the center of Brussels and offers your :
- A young, dynamic and pleasant working environment in the center of Brussels, with the possibility to work partly from home;
- A full time employment contract of indefinite duration;
- A job with responsibilities;
- A remuneration in function of experience and competence with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization insurance).