Product Manager Tax
The Manager will:Monitor new fiscal developments by reviewing information he/she receives from the Product Tax function and Legal department ;Translate the effect of these new developments towards the product portfolio by liaising with his direct colleagues and with the operational contract...
DescriptionThe Manager will:
- Monitor new fiscal developments by reviewing information he/she receives from the Product Tax function and Legal department ;
- Translate the effect of these new developments towards the product portfolio by liaising with his direct colleagues and with the operational contract management teams that are responsible for the execution of the Product Tax processes. In case the new fiscal developments require a process or system change he/she will liaise with the different stakeholders, including if necessary IT, to implement this change ;
- Coordinate between the Product Tax Function on the one hand and the operational contract management teams, the Call Centre teams and the Service team on the other hand ;
- For example, here are some interesting topics you will be working on : build up internal knowledge in product tax issues, support changes in the form of tax projects, review the information on product tax in business support and reporting, be involved in Product Tax related projects in order to coordinate between the Project Manager, the Business Analyst and the Product Tax Function on all Product Tax Related deliveries, ... When not engaged in fiscal matters, you will assist in the execution of day to day processes of the Product and Pricing department (interest rate changes, product review process, fund selection process,…).
- Master level preferably finance oriented ;
- Experience on Life insurance expertise and basic product tax knowledge (esp. 2nd, 3rd and 4th pillar) ;
- Knowledge on Life insurance products from a legal, tax and product management perspective, business analysis ;
- Experience on working in a project setup ;
- Strong analytical skills ;
- Learning abilities and results oriented ;
- Change-oriented mindset ;
- Problem solver ;
- Strong communication skills.