Learning & Development specialist
Job offer as Learning & Development in Walloon Brabant.
DescriptionWithin the HR Benelux department, the Learning & Development team is responsible for the development of the company's employees in BeNeLux, by implementing efficient and innovative processes and tools.
You will work from the head office in Braine-L'Alleud and report to the Manager Learning & Development BENE.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You develop, organize and optimize our training programs for junior, middle and senior managers, in collaboration with internal and external training partners.
- You coordinate and implement the annual individual development plans of our managers in cooperation with the HR Business Partners of our three Business Lines.
- You develop and organize induction programs for new colleagues, both digital and physical.
- You participate in various training and development projects (e.g. implementation of new HR systems).
- You develop competency development and internal mobility plans.
- You will report, evaluate and improve our L&D processes and record user and training data in our Cornerstone LMS system.
- You will ensure that the various ongoing projects are in line with the action plan and report to the Manager.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree.
- Preferably, you have already had initial professional experience in a training department.
- You have an affinity for new learning technologies and leadership models.
- You are strong in organization, analysis and always looking for improvements.
- You are flexible, like to take initiative and proactively seek solutions.
- You work methodically and have good problem solving skills.
- Experience in project and process management is an asset.
- You are bilingual French/Dutch and have a good command of English.
- You are building a strong internal network, you are organizationally aware and discreet.
OfferOur client offers you a full-time permanent contract in a stable work environment and an organization with a clear vision.
You will work in a full-time system with an allowance of 10 days of RTT.
The company allows you a good balance between your professional and private life.