One of our clients active in the insurance sector is actively looking for an accounting specialist. Your tasks: Collecting, reviewing and registering financial data in relation to the General Account entities.Managing the administration of the General Account entities, according to the deadlines as...
DescriptionOne of our clients active in the insurance sector is actively looking for an accounting specialist.
- Collecting, reviewing and registering financial data in relation to the General Account entities.
- Managing the administration of the General Account entities, according to the deadlines as set by the Consolidation department.
- Producing periodically various reports and monthly, quarterly and annual closings for the purpose of financial reporting. This also includes assisting/preparing BGAAP annual accounts.
- Internal challenging while executing various reporting tasks e.g. through recommendations or increasing cost transparency with budget owners.
- Preparing all reports relating to tax compliance and liaising with the Tax department (VAT, CIT, withholding taxes, other).
- Actively contributing to the optimisation of procedures, processes and internal control measures to be used in the organization.
- You have a bachelor in Accountancy / Finance / Fiscality;
- You are fluent in English, any other language is a plus;
- You have experience in a similar experience;
- You are hands-on, detail-oriented and able to work on an independent basis;
- You have a positive mindset and a strong eagerness to learn;
- Your sense of responsibility and willingness to have things well organised make you a reliable colleague.
OfferOur client is located in the center of Brussels and offers you:
- A permanent contract with fringe benefits;
- A workplace easily accessible with public transportation;
- The opportunity to work in a stimulating international environment, with numerous opportunities for personal development.