Claims Administrator Physical Injuries (Severe/Light)
Our client, an internationally recognized insurance company, is looking for the perfect candidate to handle bodily injury claims.
- You will manage the claims files assigned to you and ensure that they are processed quickly, correctly and qualitatively;
- You act as a contact point for brokers, clients and victims and ensure clear and correct communication to all parties. Within the limits of your settlement authority, you adopt legally motivated and argued points of view and handle your files independently and proactively;
- You maintain a good professional relationship with third parties (doctors, lawyers, ...) and manage your files independently;
- You apply our claims processes and point out possible improvements in procedures, working methods and cooperation with external collaborators. You also participate in projects that contribute to the implementation of innovation and improvement paths.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in an insurance, medical or legal field or equivalent through experience;
- You already have a few years of experience as a property or non-property damage claims manager;
- You are a good communicator, which facilitates the correct and easy exchange of information, feedback to other departments and consultation within the team and with the team leader;
- You have a perfect knowledge of French. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset;
- You aim for a good balance between precision, thoroughness and work rhythm;
- You are empathetic, service and customer oriented, which is expressed in the way you handle your files and in the way you speak on the phone;
- You are a team player, constructive, collegial, open to feedback, love to learn, willing to share your knowledge and are ready to answer questions from other colleagues.