Legal Advisor - Insurance
Interested in managing professional liability for our client ? This job is for you!
- You are responsible for the daily management of files in which the professional liability of the members of our client is invoked following a possible professional misconduct, elaborating the defense of their interests and of the insurance company, providing the necessary assistance and consulting with the lawyers in case of legal proceedings.
- You will seek the best possible solution to conflicts, while maintaining a balance between the legal and economic aspects.
- You will have contacts with the various actors involved.
- You hold a master's degree in law and notarization, with min 1 year of experience in notarial practice.
- You are bilingual (NL/FR).
- You can work independently and accurately and you have an analytical and critical mind.
- You are pro-active and have a sense for service.
- You are- written and oral- communicative, you work fluently in team and you show a flexible and result-oriented attitude.
OfferOur client offers you :
- An open-ended contract in a small, bilingual team, where versatility and a sense of initiative are encouraged.
- The variety of the work is guaranteed and you will be in contact with many people.
- You will also have the possibility to follow additional training courses.
- A workplace within easy reach (next to Central Station).
- An attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits.