Legal Advisor - Insurance
Interested in managing professional liability for our client ? This job is for you!
- You are responsible for the daily management of files in which the professional liability of our client's members is invoked following a possible professional misconduct, working out the defense of their interests and those of the insurance company, providing the necessary assistance and consulting with the lawyers in the event of legal proceedings.
- You search for the best possible solution to conflicts, keeping a balance between the legal and economic aspects.
- You liaise with the various actors involved.
- You hold a master's degree in law and notarial practice, with min 1 year experience in notarial practice.
- You can work independently and accurately and you have an analytical and critical mind.
- You are proactive and have a sense of service.
- You are- written and oral- communicative, you work smoothly in a team and you demonstrate a flexible and results-oriented attitude.
OfferOur client offers you :
- An open-ended contract in a small, bilingual team, where versatility and a sense of initiative are encouraged.
- Variety of work is guaranteed and you will be in contact with many people.
- You will also have the opportunity to take additional training courses.
- A workplace easily accessible (next to Central Station).
- An attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits.
Hi, I'm Jade Donnen,
Is this job a good fit?