Senior Underwriter Credit
Collection of financial and quality data through public channels and from vendors and customers;Verification of credit data and dignity, input of analysis into our proprietary system;After a familiarisation period, you will make your own credit decisions within defined competences;Preparation of...
- Collection of financial and quality data through public channels and from vendors and customers;
- Verification of credit data and dignity, input of analysis into our proprietary system;
- After a familiarisation period, you will make your own credit decisions within defined competences;
- Preparation of files that fall outside your own competence and need to be submitted to our Risk department;
- Internal and external communication regarding credit applications and decisions within the set service levels;
- Controls within the framework of Know Your Customer, anti-money laundering and fraud prevention.
- Eager to be in contact with partners, both by email and telephone;
- Highly communicative both verbally and in writing in Dutch and French;
- An administrative jack-of-all-trades with a keen eye for detail;
- Assertive, driven and stress resistant;
- Able to notice process improvements, make suggestions for improvement and discuss these with your team leader.
- The opportunity to be part of a leading international company within the financial world with the hands-on mentality of an SME;
- To work together with a team of professionals within their domain;
- A job where autonomy, responsibility and taking initiative are important in an informal, professional and pleasant atmosphere;
- A competitive salary complemented by numerous extra-legal benefits (extra leave days, cafeteria plan, group and hospitalization insurance, collective bonus, flexible working hours, ...).