Strategic Planning Expert
Support, challenge and contribute to the development of the strategic plan to ensure consistency of the various data and consolidation of the final deliverables.Coordinate and contribute to the communication of the Group's strategy to the Executive Committee, shareholders and rating agenciesConduct...
- Support, challenge and contribute to the development of the strategic plan to ensure consistency of the various data and consolidation of the final deliverables.
- Coordinate and contribute to the communication of the Group's strategy to the Executive Committee, shareholders and rating agencies
- Conduct and report on market research, benchmarks and financial analysis to provide a relevant view of the market and enable the organization to adapt its strategy accordingly.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of financial and strategic analysis tools, frameworks and methodologies to continuously improve the development and monitoring of the strategic plan.
- Keep abreast of market and competitive developments and maintain up-to-date knowledge to ensure the company's market watch and a level of expertise adapted to challenge and contribute to the development of the strategic plan.
- Participate in strategic studies and projects at the request of the business in order to support them in their strategic decisions by bringing an independent and structured vision.
- Coordinate and contribute to the definition of quantitative objectives of the Executive Committee members, and ensure their follow-up in order to feed the mid-year and year-end evaluations.
- Coordinate reporting, mixing financial and non-financial information, and requiring the involvement of several departments within the group.
- Monitor the transformation project portfolio, ensure the construction and regular update of the business case and KPIs.
- Propose a business case on the portfolio to the change board, as well as recommendations per project based on financial indicators
- Evaluate the benefits tracking of projects and perform post mortem analysis
- Organize the budget and forecasting exercises, together with Transformation and IT
- You have a Master's degree in economics, finance or science
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience as an auditor, financial controller or in a consulting firm.
- You have excellent analytical skills, a critical mind, an eye for detail and you are able to process figures quickly and accurately.
- You are very concerned with the quality of the result (accuracy, content and look & feel)
- You are able to translate issues (reporting, analysis, etc.) into clear and correct concepts
- You are able to work on a project basis and collaborate in a small team
- You are result-oriented and have a strong commitment to deadlines
- You are able to work independently and are proactive and flexible
- You are creative and effective in developing compelling presentations
- You have good written and oral communication skills and can easily explain complex technical concepts in simple terms to any audience
- You have a perfect knowledge of French or Dutch, with an active knowledge of the second language and English
- You have a thorough knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of PowerBI is an asset.