Ensure that the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts are coherent and properlyreconciledEnsure timely and accurate processing of accounting journal entriesSupport of the tax analyst to prepare, in collaboration with our outsourcing partner, varioustax returns by required deadlines. Perform the...
- Ensure that the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts are coherent and properly
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of accounting journal entries
- Support of the tax analyst to prepare, in collaboration with our outsourcing partner, various
information to external parties.
- Support of the tax analyst with the preparation and review of CIT/VAT returns, CIT/VAT
- Continuous improvement projects (internal control framework, new tools, …)
- Graduated in accounting (& tax) with minimum 3 years of experience (general ledger & tax)
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Excellent excel skills
- Eager to learn
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Good communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in working with an integrated ERP system, preferably Oracle is an asset
OfferOur client, a company active in the financial sector, is situated in the center of Brussels and offers you:
- A permanent contract;
- The opportunity to be part of an inspiring multicultural company that plays a key role in ensuring the stability and efficiency of financial markets globally;
- The opportunity to evolve in a people-oriented company with strong values: openness, communication, respect and effectiveness.