One of our clients, a global provider of Financial Market Infrastructure services, is currently looking for a GL Accountant. Your main responsibilities: Perform general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliationof ledger accounts and financial statements, such...
DescriptionOne of our clients, a global provider of Financial Market Infrastructure services, is currently looking for a GL Accountant.
Your main responsibilities:
- Perform general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation
capital expenditure schedules
- Perform month-end analytical reviews of the accounts, explaining fluctuations
- Prepares, records, analyses and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of accounting journal entries
- Ensure that the balance sheet accounts are coherent and properly reconciled
- Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- You have a Bachelor's degree in accounting with a few years of experience in closing activities
- You are fluent in French and English
- Excellent excel skills
- Good knowledge of accounting principles
- Good communication skills and pro-active attitude
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in working in Operational Departments knowledge of Financial Instruments, Treasury
- Experience in working with an integrated ERP system, preferably Oracle is an asset
OfferOur client is situated in the center of Brussels and offers you:
- A permanent contract;
- An attractive salary package
- The opportunity to be part of an inspiring multicultural company that plays a key role in ensuring the stability and efficiency of financial markets globally;
- The opportunity to evolve in a people-oriented company with strong values: openness, communication, respect and effectiveness.