Tax Reporting & Dividend Distributions Senior Consultant
Support the delivery of daily tax figures, periodic tax reporting and dividend distributions for fundsadministered.Support the analysis and implementation of changes in services required by regulatory or legal changes.Work in collaboration with the product management teams, IT and business analysts...
- Support the delivery of daily tax figures, periodic tax reporting and dividend distributions for funds
- Support the analysis and implementation of changes in services required by regulatory or legal changes.
- Work in collaboration with the product management teams, IT and business analysts in order to plan and execute solutions so that changes in mandatory data are available in time.
- Cooperate with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of client services and respond to client queries.
- Manage the delivery of services including:
- Execution and control of the dividend distribution process;
- Timely identification of changing tax reporting requirements and cooperation with the Product team in
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent,
- Good knowledge of fund accounting and legal/regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of GP3 is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in a large fund admin in Luxembourg. Experience on tax in : Belgium, Switzerland, UK, Italy, German, Austria is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the fund administration processes, including distribution and investor related tax
- Strong Accounting knowledge and very good command of MS Excel required.
- Ability to take initiative, to work under pressure.
- Fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of German/French is an asset.
- Our client offers a permanent contract.