Senior Team Manager
You are responsible for the coaching, development and support of a team of employees in an open and interactive way.You monitor the results of the team and make sure they contribute in the right way to the goals of the company.The Team Manager is involved in the entire process of People management,...
- You are responsible for the coaching, development and support of a team of employees in an open and interactive way.
- You monitor the results of the team and make sure they contribute in the right way to the goals of the company.
- The Team Manager is involved in the entire process of People management, from recruitment over training to succession.
- You, along with your fellow Team Managers, are the point of contact for the client.
- You work together with your fellow Team Managers on the overarching objectives of the department, but you can also work perfectly independently on your own actions and objectives in consultation with your direct supervisor (Service Delivery Manager).
- You think critically about the service, processes and quality objectives in the department.
- You participate in thinking exercises, formulate proposals for improvement, play an active role in signaling to the management, etc. Also at entity level you actively contribute to the realization of overarching goals.
- Bachelor level or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least a few years of professional experience as a Team Manager/leadership.
- Experience in banking and/or a contact center are a plus.
- You can lead teams in a people-oriented as well as task-oriented way.
- You have strong communication skills: you can talk to and motivate people in a constructive way.
- You can adapt your communication style to different situations and interlocutors.
- You are inquisitive, critical and analytical. You can gather the necessary information to take well-founded positions.
- You are responsible and stress resistant. Even under high work pressure you remain structured and proactive, deadlines do not scare you.
- You are fluent in computer and MS-Office. You have experience with the internet.
- You have a very good command of Dutch and French, both verbally and in writing.
- A growing and rapidly evolving organization.
- An environment where taking the initiative is highly appreciated.
- A group with a great atmosphere and an eye for personal well-being; a pleasant workplace.
- A salary in line with the market with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, bicycle allowance, laptop, train pass allowance, etc.).