Underwriting, trading, servicingReviewing allocated cases and delivering underwriting decisions within agreed timeframes, in order to secure targeted business within authority level and risk appetite;Accessing and applying all appropriate sources of information and insight in order to best satisfy...
DescriptionUnderwriting, trading, servicing
- Reviewing allocated cases and delivering underwriting decisions within agreed timeframes, in order to secure targeted business within authority level and risk appetite;
- Accessing and applying all appropriate sources of information and insight in order to best satisfy the needs of brokers and customers;
- Clearly and positively articulating our RSA value proposition and risk appetite;
- Driving trading activity to cultivate existing business relations and ensure regular flow of new business;
- Managing and working with others to take responsibility for effectively and promptly resolving broker and/or customer issues;
- Following up on timely policy issuing by liaising with the relevant internal departments.
- Coordination of team responsibilities;
- Providing guidance and coaching to less qualified/experienced colleagues where appropriate;
- Establishing an effective relationship with stakeholders, and access support as appropriate.
- Contributing to the creation of segment and local business development plans;
- Optimising portfolio performance through data & analytics, in close cooperation with the pan-European Head of Liability Product Lines.
- Being aware of and adhering to our regulatory framework at all times;
- Capturing and recording of data in timely and accurate fashion.
- Solid underwriting experience in the area of General Liability. Having experience in Professional Indemnity and Financial Lines insurance Lines would be regarded as an additional plus;
- A network of relevant contacts in the co-insurance market place;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships;
- Fluent in Dutch and English and, if possible, French knowledge.