Senoir Payroll Specialist
Our client, active in the retail sector, is looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist for their HR Team.
DescriptionAs the Payroll Specialist , you will be the reference person for the Belgian employees and the Sales Managers across Europe. You will manage the entire chain of Payroll and HR Administration topics and you are open to evolve and take on other topics as you grow. You will work side by side the Payroll and HR officer and you will both report to the HR Manager.
- You are responsible for an efficient payroll procedure for both Belgian and European employees in cooperation with our social secretary (SD Worx);
- You are co-responsible for the compensation & benefits of our employees (including international) ; from bonusses, fleet management (cars & E-bike) to insurances and other possible fringe benefits
- You actively work and implement Compensation & Benefits projects and suggest win-win solutions and ensure the related HR policies.
- You set up the Headcount and HR budget together with our Finance Department and suggest improvements where possible.
- You will manage the opening of new subsidiaries across Europe and ensure a harmonized work method and similar suppliers/partners.
- You co-act as the point of contact for any inquiries about the payroll and HR administrative related concerns both for all employees (Belgian & European- only white collar )
- You manage the onboarding and exit process and ensure a correct and social compliance entrance and exit with all HR admin processes
- You advice HR & management team regarding labour law, social & tax laws and regulations in order to improve our best practices and take initiatives where possible.
- You actively participate in cross-sectional projects where HR advice is needed
- You have a bachelor's degree in HR Payroll or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 10 years of experience with payroll, preferable within a large complex & fast-paced organization
- You have a fluent knowledge of French and English, with a good knowledge of Dutch
- You are analytical and strong in conceptual thinking
- You have a positive ‘can-do mentality’ and are solution oriented
- You can work smoothly in a team, but you also have the necessary maturity and autonomy to independently complete your priorities.
OfferThe offices are located in the south of Brussels (Auderghem).
Project available for freelance