Our client active in the leasing sector is looking for a Credit Analyst in Brussels.
DescriptionReporting to the Credit & Collection Manager, the main activities of the position are as follows:
- You will analyse the financial data of existing and prospective clients (B2B).
- You prepare summary reports on the financial situation of customers and suppliers in Belgium and/or Luxembourg. You also prepare and document the files that are submitted to our shareholder for approval. You do this in close cooperation with the sales department, if necessary.
- You check that all possible conditions are met and keep the IT systems up to date.
- You act and advise on risk management and compliance (AML, fraud …).
- You have frequent contact with other departments in the company.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in an economic or financial field,
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a credit analyst position (experience in the compliance field is a plus),
- You have an analytical mind and a good capacity to formalise and present a problem,
- You are diplomatic, dynamic, eager to learn and rigorous in your administrative tasks,
- You have the ability to work both independently and in a team,
- You are open to IT tools,
- You are preferably bilingual NL / FR and you speak English fluently.