For one of our clients active in the technical sector we are looking for a Communication Officer. As communications officer you will provide support to your internal and external customers within the communications team, under the guidance of the communications and events coordinator. You are...
DescriptionFor one of our clients active in the technical sector we are looking for a Communication Officer.
As communications officer you will provide support to your internal and external customers within the communications team, under the guidance of the communications and events coordinator. You are jointly responsible for the operational development of the communication towards the various target groups and you support the colleagues within the other teams in the field of communications in the development of specific projects.
- You are responsible for the development of communication plans for projects by implementing the communication in concrete actions/projects.
- You are proactive and enjoy pulling several projects at once, following them up (budget, timelines,
- You work together with colleagues on the implementation of the communication strategy to the various target groups for which we have different brands (e.g.
- You will be responsible for the development, maintenance and updating of the digital platforms (website, etc.). Not the
- You support colleagues from other teams in the implementation of project-related communication actions.
they fit in with the house style.
- You translate and/or proofread documents.
- You work independently but also enjoy working in a team.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of French.
- You are able to work independently and carefully.
- You are good at planning and organizing.
- You have an analytical mind and a good sense of communication.
- You have a flexible work attitude and can cope well with change.
- You have good computer skills (MS Office applications, SharePoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
OfferOur client is based in Brussels & offers you :
- A collegial and professional team where we show ourselves as we are: without masks and to the point.
- A full time contract (or 4/5th).
- Room for creativity, initiative and responsibility.
- An attractive salary in function of your experience.
- Numerous extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, etc.).
- A flexible work schedule and the possibility to (continue to) telecommute.
- Many opportunities for training and developing your skills in a rapidly changing environment.
- A solid and future-oriented context.