Teamleader Accidents At Work Corporate Clients
Manage, coach and motivate a team in charge of the management of Workers' Compensation files (+12 employees);Accompany the team in terms of coaching as you are in contact with victims, employers, brokers, underwriters, sales representatives, medical advisors, etc;Stimulate and structure the exchange...
- Manage, coach and motivate a team in charge of the management of Workers' Compensation files (+12 employees);
- Accompany the team in terms of coaching as you are in contact with victims, employers, brokers, underwriters, sales representatives, medical advisors, etc;
- Stimulate and structure the exchange of knowledge, the sharing of experience, information and expertise within the team and accompany the employees in the conduct of changes;
- Actively participate in the different projects of the department (Customer Journey, projects related to the Workplace Accident product, etc.);
- Participate in meetings with internal contacts (inspectors, other operational entities, etc.);
- Participate in meetings with external contacts (medical advisors, victims, employers, brokers, etc.);
- Negotiate autonomously within the scope of your delegation and favour amicable settlements over legal proceedings in order to promote settlements under the best possible conditions and in the shortest possible time.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent experience;
- You are familiar with Workers' Compensation matters with corporate clients (and have knowledge of this legislation);
- You have experience with corporate clients and/or the public sector;
- Experience in Workers' Compensation claims management is an asset;
- You have a proven track record in team management;
- Excellent knowledge of French or Dutch + good knowledge in the other language;
- You are an organized person who knows how to prioritize and have a good sense of synthesis;
- You are empathetic towards the victims and you look for the optimal solution for the clients and brokers;
- You have a strong interest in matters related to personal injury compensation;
- You are change-oriented and can easily adapt to a new environment.