Commercial Assistant - Regio Ieper
You proactively schedule appointments in the advisors' calendars based on lists, leads passed on, information captured and registered in our systems.You actively contribute to the digitization of the client files and the automation of payment transactionsYou support your colleagues in the...
- You proactively schedule appointments in the advisors' calendars based on lists, leads passed on, information captured and registered in our systems.
- You actively contribute to the digitization of the client files and the automation of payment transactions
- You support your colleagues in the organization of events
- You are the first point of contact for clients, both by phone and in person.
- You are responsible for the administrative opening, follow-up and handling of e.g. inheritance files, insurance files, ...
- You monitor and respect the legal requirements regarding external communication.
- You are at least a bachelor of banking and finance or master or are equivalent by experience.
- You want to immerse yourself in the technical, legal and tax aspects of means of payment, investments, credits and insurance in accordance with our product range, either through training or self-study.
- Honesty, availability and team spirit are important values for you.
- You are empathetic and a good listener.
- You work very accurately and are able to plan your tasks in a structured way
OfferOur client is active in the banking sector. They offer you :
- An attractive salary package adapted to your experience and results.
- Interesting extra-legal benefits such as hospitalization and group insurance, meal and eco vouchers, ...
- An open and flat structure in which you can work flexibly and autonomously.
- A professional, stimulating environment, where your ideas are always welcome.