Marketing & Business Development Advisor
For one of our clients active in the Legal sector, we are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Advisor. Coordinate, project manage and deliver responses to pitches, sometimes across multiple practice groups and sectors and including government, public authorities and EU organization...
DescriptionFor one of our clients active in the Legal sector, we are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Advisor.
- Coordinate, project manage and deliver responses to pitches, sometimes across multiple practice groups and sectors and including government, public authorities and EU organization pitches, from end-to-end, drawing upon additional virtual resources from the central and Global Services Center pitch teams as required/ appropriate.
- Project manage, coordinate and draft written proposals and pitch presentations (or comment on drafts, advise partners and senior lawyers on approach and style).
- Coach, mentor and support more junior colleagues in our team on best practices and pitch techniques.
- Engage support functions (e.g. finance, risk, conflicts, reprographics) and manage input to ensure timely delivery of pitches as required.
- Project manage/coordinate presentation rehearsals (including focus on team structure and dynamics, key messages, brainstorming on potential questions/answers and handovers).
- Conduct internal pitch debriefs and post tender reviews, identify best practices and future enhancements and ensure these improvements are enacted.
- Develop, update and maintain standard pitch material.
- Manage and prepare the firm’s various submissions to legal directories and legal awards applications for Belgium
- Support the wider marketing team, as required, on tasks not linked to the above, such as key client initiatives, sector initiatives, events and sponsorships, and marketing communications.
- An excellent understanding of business development, pitch & proposal management and be commercially-minded.
- Excellent sales techniques and coaching skills.
- A professional approach, score highly in terms of commitment and internal client care.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal. You will be expected to write in a clear and concise manner and have strong probing, consultative and listening skills.
- English and Dutch ; a very good level of French would be a plus.
OfferOur client is located in the centrum of Brussels & propose you :
- A permanent contract
- An international firm
- An attractive salary with interesting package