Portfolio Processing and Support (PPS) Administrator
The Portfolio Processing & Support Team is part of Investment Position Keeping (IPK) which is responsible for providing expertise and support to Investment and Portfolio Managers throughout trade and fund lifecycle, assisting with trade and cash capture, instructing cash payment, matching confirmations & managing market operations. Helping to ensure the activities within the defined scope are carried out in a precise, timely, efficient, controlled and risk-aware manner.
- Ensure the timely and accurate integration of S/R (Subscription/Redemption), Fees and other cash and securities flows to Aladdin that are exceptional to the Target.
- Work collaboratively with Reconciliation and other IPK teams to resolve cash and positions breaks.
- Ensure other non-standard process including payment instructions via Swift message, non-processed portfolio mirroring and control.
- Liaise with Events Coordination team to ensure correct planning and accurate integration of portfolio events to Aladdin.
- Master or equivalent by experience
- Ideally some experience in the Operations function within an Asset Manager
- Broad knowledge of all types of financial instruments
- Knowledge of Aladdin and Swift Instructions highly advantageous
- Excellent written and oral English. French language skills advantageous
- Good Microsoft Office skills