Adjunct Risk Manager
Managing a team of analysts:Functionally leading the Analysis team on a day-to-day basis and guiding them through the analysis and decision-making processIn doing so, guarding service standards, among other things by distributing the files, monitoring processing times and open communication with the...
DescriptionManaging a team of analysts:
- Functionally leading the Analysis team on a day-to-day basis and guiding them through the analysis and decision-making process
- In doing so, guarding service standards, among other things by distributing the files, monitoring processing times and open communication with the business.
- In this context, monitoring the quality of ratings and analysis notes, including technical correctness, compliance with internal credit policy, readability and risk relevance.
- Together with the Head of Risk, ensuring the professional growth and coaching of the analysts
- Participate in the decision-making bodies and make autonomous decisions for certain files, within the defined competences.
- Validate ratings and participate in the rating committee.
- Follow-up of the review process
As expert, analyzing the more complex files, and possibly structuring them together with the business.
You are the contact person for the commercial teams at leasing and banking level and for the analysis teams at banking level, ensuring good collaboration.
Additional, specific responsibilities within the Risk domain (intensive management, capital & portfolio management, risk control), in function of the needs and in consultation with Head of Risk, such as for example the role of participant or leader in working groups; support or lead in the establishment of guide lines and procedures and risk reporting.
- Mother tongue NL or FR and very good knowledge of the second national language and of English.
- Master degree or equivalent through experience in an economic direction.
- Broad experience in credit granting or related areas. Risk experience is a plus.
- Experience in detecting latent risks in a credit portfolio
- Critical-analytical but also pragmatic solution- and client oriented to support the commercial operation
- People management skills are an absolute plus
- Synthetic and decisive ability
- Great sense of responsibility
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player