Recruitment Consultant Banking
As a Recruitment Consultant in our Banking division, you will be responsible for the recruitment of banking profiles from A to Z. Are you looking for a recruitment function with a varied range of tasks, from publishing the job advertisement to signing a contract with the candidate? Then read on!
DescriptionYou will perform the following tasks:
- You will be the specialist for the recruitment of banking profiles in the banking sector or you are willing to acquire a deep expertise in this field;
- You will be in charge of selecting and finding the right candidates via our database, via external recruitment channels and via networking. Websites such as VDAB and LinkedIn have no secrets for you;
- During a thorough interview, you will be able to check whether the candidate has the right profile for the functions at our clients: the education, the professional background, the skills and the motivations of the candidates in relation to the needs of our clients;
- You will be in regular contact with our clients in order to understand their needs and create a long term relationship with them;
- You will be comfortable with administrative tasks: issuing job descriptions, collecting documents for contract signing, writing introductory resumes, etcetera - you have a strong attention to detail.
Your profileYou recognize yourself in this profile:
- On your CV, you ideally have a good first experience in a recruitment function;
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree and are passionate about recruitment and human resources;
- You are interested in the banking world and you dare to immerse yourself in financial news;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and you speak French and English fairly well;
- Thanks to your business mindset, you attach great importance to performance;
- Your friends and family describe you as a go-getter and a real team player who will not stop at the first obstacle;
- Finally, you work autonomously and are result-oriented, you have a commercial sense and you are flexible.
OfferHere are some additional reasons why you should consider working for Axis Career:
- An attractive salary, complemented by fringe benefits such as luncheon vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and bonuses;
- An intensive training program and on-the-job training completed with the Axis Academies;
- You work in a close-knit team where you can be yourself;
- You are part of the Axis group which is active in the BeLux. To read: contacts with national and international customers;
- The same Axis Group is an SME, so you are part of our Axis family;
- Do you give 100%? Then you will find great career opportunities on your way.
- P.S. We have a 40-hour working week. This means that you get 12 days off in addition to your paid vacation!