Our goal is to accompany our clients in their commitments to the bank in order to maintain a balance between our collected amounts and the necessary commissions. This support is provided in a professional and structured manner and is linked to the processing phase in the collection cycle. We are expected to work as a team in a respectful manner since each file follows its own logical treatment path and we take turns in ensuring optimal support for a situation without delays for the client.
DescriptionMission of the Department:
Within the Credits Department, you will be part of the Collections Department, whose main objective is:
- The follow-up and management of files that are in arrears, the recovery of files both before and after disputed cases, the management of high-risk files and those that are in a legal phase or collective debt settlement.
- The "Collection Front-end" team groups together all the activities aimed at preventing files from being transferred to the disputed cases, with the following objectives
- accompany the customers ( remind them of their obligations and of the consequences of late payment ),
- informing customers of payment possibilities such as direct debits, standing orders, cancellations of credit lines, etc.
- Motivate the customers to catch up the arrears by means of payment promises.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The main task of the Medium Risk Dispute Manager consists of contacting by phone (and other appropriate media) the customers who are in arrears (up to 3 monthly instalments) in order to motivate them to clear their arrears by obtaining a payment promise which we enter in our management system.
The telephone contacts also aim to :
- Remind them of their late monthly payments,
- propose solutions to prevent a recurrence and to maintain a good relationship (for example: domiciliation, permanent assignments, etc...)
- Collect information that allows us to better understand the client's situation,
- give the necessary explanations on how the different products work (current account, credit card, personal loan, etc.)
- explain the consequences of non-payment and avoid the customer moving to the dispute service.
- Bilingual (NL & FR)
- Customer oriented
- Oral skills
- Result oriented
Similar experience in accounts receivable management or a call center is a requirement.