Opportunity as HR Assistant for young HR talents in the north of Brussels.
DescriptionOur client, one of the market leaders in the transport sector in Belgium, is looking for an HR Assistant for their head office in the north of Brussels. The HR Assistant will work in support of the HR Business Partner team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Supporting the payroll process in close collaboration with the HRBP responsible for payroll
- Creation and update of roadbooks related to payroll
- Drafting of employment contracts and amendments
- General administrative follow-up of personnel files (sickness, holidays, ...)
- Preparation of the welcome of new employees and registration of their data in the payroll software
- Processing of social documents (health insurance, economic unemployment, wage garnishment, etc.)
- Planning of medical visits in collaboration with the external prevention service
- Follow-up of group insurance files (monthly update & new affiliations)
- Assistance in the recruitment and selection of new employees
- Practical organisation of training courses for all employees
- Processing monthly statistics for temporary staff.
- Preparation of various HR reports
- Document management and archiving of employee files (holdings)
- Assistance in the organisation of social elections (every 4 years)
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources and a good knowledge of social legislation and payroll.
- A first experience (Hard HR) is an asset
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch AND French
- You work accurately and meet deadlines
- You are open, flexible and sensitive to your internal customers
- You handle confidential information with discretion
OfferOur client is located in the North of Brussels and offers a full time permanent contract. You will work in a varied job allowing you to touch all aspects of HR.
You will work in an exciting and challenging environment, in a dynamic and positive team.