Opportunity as Recruiter in an international & renowned company.
DescriptionOur client, active in the Consulting sector, is looking for their new Junior recruiter.
- Work with lead recruiter/manager to plan recruiting event calendar and manage all event logistics, scheduling and communications
- Support management of relevant data and systems, including candidate tracking database, consultant sign-ups, and decision tools
- Support tracking and analysis of candidate and budgetary data, including ad hoc requests
- Contribute to team strategic sessions and team projects
- Contribute to resume screening and decision meeting administration
- Perform administrative functions for core teams, including maintaining student files, organizing conference calls, and responding to miscellaneous requests
- Serve as a key contact for candidates throughout the attraction, interview, offer, and cultivation stages
- A Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Perfect knowledge of English, French or Dutch
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build solid relationships with candidates, consultants and colleagues, positive open attitude, team spirit and sense of fun !
- Outgoing personality, strong willingness to search, identify and meet new talents
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple streams of work independently with close attention to details. Flexibility to deal with last minute changes, ability to remain calm under pressure
- Solid analytical ability, can-do attitude and problem solver. You are willing to bring innovative and proactive input
- Strong computer skills. Excel and Powerpoint are a must
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime (when necessary)
- Proper handling of confidential information