Senior Accountant Consultant
- Monthly / Quarterly Accounting
- Perform complete accounting recognition for acquisitions and dispositions
- Financial statement review, analysis, and preparation
- Prepare confidential and technical financial reports
- Year End Audit Coordination - Interface with external auditors and tax preparers and be responsible for all phases of the annual financial audit
- Coordinate with auditors and provide full support for audit/review of financial statements
- Participate in client team meetings, representing Fund Accounting Re/Pe Operations
- NAV calculation
DescriptionThe applicant will possess significant relevant accounting experience within Real Estate / Private Equity and have the ability to establish personal credibility with both external clients and internal needs. The position requires a extensive accounting experience with Real Estate / Private Equity investments, fund accounting and fair value financial reporting. The applicant will work with the Manager and other professional staff on a variety of investments level and fund level matters.
- Good knowledge in IFRS
- Must be able to multi-task and pick up tasks quickly.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Word.
- Strong GAAP accounting background
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Expertise in Real Estate / Private Equity funds.
- Experience on UK/US specificities
- Fluent in English