HR job for young graduates with no experience!
DescriptionOur client, a company active in the European Sector, is looking for an HR assistant that will be fully part of the team and assist the HR Manager in her day-to-day tasks.
- You will be able to get insights into an entire HR landscape of an organization by having a mixture of strategic and operational topics on your shared or own responsibility, such as: getting our new hires on board, assist with the improvement of policies & procedures, and support with operational tasks.
- Support of HR operational tasks such as creating offer letters, work contracts etc.
- Assistance of HR initiatives & projects
- Preparation of global HR meetings and communication material
- Assistance in the improvement of company policies and procedures
- Analysis of existing or future needed HR content & data
- You are fluent in English, and speak French OR Dutch
- You have a Bachelor (or Master) degree in HR or in Business Administration
- You have a good knowledge of the Social Legislation
- You are enthusiastic, reliable, and eager to learn
- You can work with a diversity of people and teams