Communication & Partnerships Manager
For one of our clients, a non-profit organisation focused on health, we are looking for a Communication & Partnerships Manager. Responsible for the daily follow-up of the extensive project. You know how to enthuse new partners and expand the network. You are also responsible for the communication...
DescriptionFor one of our clients, a non-profit organisation focused on health, we are looking for a Communication & Partnerships Manager.
- Responsible for the daily follow-up of the extensive project. You know how to enthuse new partners and expand the network. You are also responsible for the communication channels and campaigns.
- You support, together with the members, the increasing number of partners. You take care of the creation and implementation of a B2B strategy. In certain cases you approach potential partners yourself and follow up the contact with them. Based on your contacts with the field, you provide content to the Communication staff for the communication action plan
- You ensure that the implementation strategy is drawn up and carried out and that the commitments of the 9 partners are properly coordinated.
- In order to be aware of what is happening 'in the field' and to be able to react quickly, you will chair a number of working groups which will guide partners in making environments smoke-free.
- You are actively involved in the realisation of the annual report and organise an annual meeting for the social partners.
- You organise and ensure the efficient operationalisation of the B2B component. You monitor and keep an overview of the different categories of social partners and help us think about how we can continuously improve relations with them. You are responsible for managing the partner database; you identify and analyse developments in the partner database and make proposals for improving the set-up, workability and keeping the database up to date.
- You are responsible for drawing up the marketing and communication strategy and the annual communication plan.
- University degree in communication/marketing or business development
- A minimum of 10 years work experience in the field of relationship management and networking and/or marketing and communications, preferably in the non-profit sector.
- You are entrepreneurial, solution-oriented and have a start-up mentality.
- You are a networker and have knowledge and/or experience of settings such as local authorities, sport, care, government, etc., preferably in the French-speaking part of our country.
- You are perfectly bilingual FR-NL and you have a very fluent pen in French
- You have a knack for organising events and, more generally, you are not afraid of taking the initiative and tackling practical and logistical tasks.
- You make contacts easily and can maintain them well
- You are independent but can also work in a team (e.g. in working groups) and are multifunctional, thanks to your good contacts and maintaining relationships.
OfferOur client is located in Brussels & offers you :
- An exciting and varied job in an organization with an important social contribution.
- You will be joining a young and dynamic team, which, through its innovative approach and co-creation, pursues ambitious goals and results.
- A permanent contract for 100%.
- An attractive remuneration, with various extra-legal benefits.
- Flexible working hours.