Fund Administrator Consultant
- Perform key controls and oversight on the NAV calculation including portfolio valuation booking and investor activities based on data provided by the client
- Anticipate potential risk and impact on the NAV calculation and transaction management
- Ensure that all duties (including Legal duties) of a Custodian and/or a Depositary (Safekeeping) are applied and respected whilst ensuring services are in alignment with group decisions and global operating models
- Preparation and submission of applicable regulatory reports to the regulator (CSSF) and Banque Centrale du Luxembourg (BCL)
- Support client billing by preparing service fee calculation and liaising with key stake holders for KPI during the reporting period
- Assist in coordinating the fund audits with statutory auditors for the financial statement review including annual ownership verification and record keeping duties
DescriptionYou will be responsible to oversee transfer agent activities as well as to maintain the register of funds. The role also requires helping to ensure that the duties of a custodian, a depositary are applied and respected and that our services are aligned with group decisions and global operating models.
- Experience in Funds Audit/Oversight with a focus on financial services and fund structures (3-5 years);
- Ability to multi-task, well organised and able to meet the deadlines in a fast-paced work environment;
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Fluent in French, English
- ACCA qualification or equivalent would be considered an asset;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or Finance.