Our client, active in the event industry is looking for a CFO group.
DescriptionFinancial management :
- cash management
- management of interco (17 legal entities)
- financial operations,
- monitoring profitability & working on cost efficiency (purchasing, savings, etc.)
- evaluation of the ROI of each investment project
- drawing up budget forecasts + monitoring via a management chart
- ensuring compliance with accounting regulations
- monthly reporting of the company's financial situation to the management and the board of directors;
- Maintaining relations with financial partners.
Participate in the definition of the company's strategy
- advising on ROI, real estate and operational projects in line with the company's strategic vision
- advising on interco financial strategies
- financial and tax optimization
Responsible for IT
- Management of existing platforms (Gdrive, Winbooks, Emasphere)
- Management of the computer park
- financial partners.
- in relation to financial, tax, legal and human resources issues, ...
- be a support on any M&A deal
- Minimum 10 years of experience, including at least 5 years as CFO; ideally combining experience in Big4/Audit, large (international) companies and SMEs.
- Expertise in tax, accounting and legal aspects,
- skills in business management
- Excellent command of French and English. Dutch is an asset
- curiosity (interest in business and strategy)
- strong organizational skills
- analytical and synthetic skills
- results orientation
- team spirit
- good communication
- listening and empathy
- management and coordination of teams
- change management