For one of our clients active in the recycling sector we are actively looking for a customer service representative. Your duties:Create new collection points through contacts with, among others, shops and local authorities to discuss the placement of collection unitsProactively follow up on...
DescriptionFor one of our clients active in the recycling sector we are actively looking for a customer service representative.
- Create new collection points through contacts with, among others, shops and local authorities to discuss the placement of collection units
- Proactively follow up on initiatives taken and further cooperation, report internally and discuss them at internal meetings;
- Handle telephone and online questions, comments and possible complaints in a service-oriented way, e.g. via live chat conversations;
- Proactively dealing with Most Frequently Asked Questions and formulating new answers for the smooth and efficient operation of the live chat and the chatbot;
- Provide solutions based on your experiences with a focus on optimal service orientation and efficiency;
- Carefully explaining your work and reporting to the Teamleader Logistics.
- You have a bachelor degree (e.g. in office management or (multilingual) communication,...) or a first relevant work experience;
- You are looking forward to being part of an enthusiastic work environment where you can work together in a collegial atmosphere from day one;
- You are a service-oriented, enterprising and assertive communicator who makes contacts easily without hard selling;
- You are Dutch or French speaking with a sound knowledge of the second language and sufficiently familiar with English;
- You are a child of the digital age with an ingrained knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
OfferOur client is located in Schaerbeek and offers you:
- An attractive salary package;
- A full time employment of indefinite duration;
- A varied job with a high degree of freedom and independence, to be filled in according to your own wishes and insight;
- A job with impact in a society where sustainability is increasingly the norm.