Junior Recruitment Consultant - Axis Projects
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant in our Axis Projects division, you will be responsible for the recruitment of external consultants, with a focus on Human Resources and Marketing & Communication, from A to Z. Are you looking for a recruitment function with a varied range of tasks, from publishing the job advertisement to signing a contract with the candidate? Then read on!
DescriptionYou will perform the following tasks:
- You will be the specialist for the recruitment of HR and marketing & communication profiles or you are willing to acquire a deep expertise in this area;
- You will be in charge of selecting and finding the right candidates via our database, via external recruitment channels and via networking. Websites such as VDAB and LinkedIn no longer hold any secrets for you;
- During a thorough interview, you will be able to check whether the candidate has the right profile for the functions at our clients: the education, the professional background, the skills and the motivations of the candidates in relation to the needs of our clients;
- You will be in regular contact with our clients in order to understand their needs and create a long term relationship with them;
- You will work in support of one of our Business Consultants;
- You will be comfortable with administrative tasks: issuing job descriptions, collecting documents for contract signing, writing introductory CVs, etc. - you have a high attention to detail.
Your profileYou recognize yourself in this profile:
- On your CV, you ideally have a good first experience in a recruitment function;
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree and are passionate about recruitment and human resources;
- You are interested in the world of consultancy;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and French and you speak English reasonably well;
- Your business mindset means that you place a high value on performance;
- Your relatives describe you as a go-getter and a real team player who will not stop at the first obstacle encountered;
- Finally, you work autonomously and are result-oriented, you have a commercial sense and you are flexible.
OfferHere are some additional reasons why you should come and work for Axis Projects:
- An attractive salary, complemented by fringe benefits such as luncheon vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and bonuses;
- An intensive training program and on-the-job training completed with the Axis Academies;
- You work in a close-knit team where you can be yourself;
- You are part of the Axis group which is active in the BeLux. To read: contacts with national and international customers;
- The same Axis Group is an SME, so you are part of our Axis family;
- Do you give 100%? Then you will find great career opportunities on your way.
- P.S. We have a 40-hour working week. This means that you get 12 days off in addition to your paid vacation!