For a client active in the energy sector, we are actively looking for a payroll officer.
- Ensure the timely and correct calculation and payment of employees' salaries based on information provided by the Master's administrators and through the correct application of social legislation and collective labour agreements;
- Taking care of social and tax deductions, sending declarations and payments to the relevant authorities (social security, withholding tax, etc.) within the prescribed time limits and controls;
- Payment and follow-up of additional payments for time credit,..... Calculation of salary slips on leaving the job and preparation of exit documents (C4, holiday certificates, etc.). Declaration of salary slips. Payroll simulations;
- Management of paid leave and 13th month Follow-up of sick leave and its impact on salaries: mutual insurance documents, invalidity, youth holidays, etc. ;
- Follow-up of invoicing and re-invoicing of personnel costs. Allocation and follow-up of invoices (impatriates and seconded staff);
- Reconciliation and tax returns;
- Responsible for the follow-up of benefits in kind and other aspects related to car payroll, in cooperation with the fleet manager ;
- Ensure the back-up of the payroll and accounting function, with the exception of the accounting, control and budgeting of personnel costs.
- Calculate and pay salaries;
- Payroll Administration;
- Re-invoicing and recording of invoices related to impats and secondments;
- Management of administration related to company cars and remuneration;
- Support to the payroll and accounting manager.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent through experience
- Work experience: 4-5 years in payroll or experience in a social secretariat
- Language skills: FR/NL;
- The execution of the work requires a combination of thoroughness, discretion, determination and at the same time a welcoming attitude towards employees.
OfferOur client is active in the energy sector.
We offer you a permanent contract as well as various extra-legal benefits.
As a Consultant, you will carry out several assignments for our clients in a professional working environment where initiative is valued.
This project is also possible under freelance status.