Contract Administrator Car
Our client positions itself as a business partner for global 'automotive' solutions and develops tailor-made insurance products and services. For this we are looking for a new colleague!
- You are the contact person for dealers, garages and end customers for verbal and written management questions.
- You draw up non-standardised deeds and policies.
- You answer telephone calls from customers and brokers.
- You guarantee a solution oriented, efficient and correct service to the customers within the set lead time.
- You are responsible for requesting the required information from the customers and you consult with your colleagues in order to set up concrete files so that they can be processed within the agreed time frames.
- You have a professional bachelor Finance and Insurance, legal practice or equivalent through experience.
- Ideally you will have experience with an insurance broker in the automotive branch.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of French
- You are extremely accurate and thorough in the independent performance of your duties
- You have good communication skills in order to correctly exchange information with your client, give feedback to other departments and consult with the team and the team leader
- Your focus is on your customer and the service
- You can deal well with deadlines
- You are a constructive team player, open to feedback, collegial in sharing workload and willing to make your knowledge available to colleagues with other specialties within the team
- Working for one of the biggest insurance companies in Belgium
- An attractive salary in line with the market
- Flexible working hours
- Extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers of € 8 / day