We are looking for a bilingual Business Analyst for the medical sector in the centre of Brussels.
DescriptionWithin the Central Information Unit, in the financial department, you will work on improving the data analysis and reporting of the various clinic activities. To do so, you will use business intelligence tools, for which you have a particular affinity. In addition, and based on the analyses carried out, you will formulate proposals on your own initiative for possible improvements to the institution's internal and external processes.
- In-depth use of business intelligence tools in the context of data collection and transformation;
- Monthly financial and activity reporting to management and various stakeholders;
- Follow-up of monthly closings and analysis of variances to budgets;
- Establish new budgets based on input from the various departments within the institution;
- Follow-up of important financial ratios, cash flow analysis, investment projects;
- Various projects to optimise and professionalise processes that will have an impact on the financial results of the various departments;
- Various ad hoc analyses to advise management.
- Master with an economic or financial orientation;
- Bilingual (NL / FR);
- Affinity with data analysis and data collection and/or knowledge of BI tools is an advantage;
- A first experience in financial controlling or business controlling and/or knowledge of hospital financing is an advantage;
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Critical, detail-oriented and rigorous.
- Ability to work independently, flexible and dynamic attitude