For our client, active as one of the largest insurance companies in Belgium, we are looking for several new colleagues. Depending on your interests, you will be working in a specific insurance branch. No prior knowledge of the insurance world? No problem at all! With the right drive and mindset, you'll qualify perfectly!
For this department we are looking for a number of claim managers in the branches Fire, Civil Liability and Workplace Accidents. The tasks of a claims manager consist of the following:
- In case of a claim, customers and their insurance broker call you! You make sure that everything is handled correctly and efficiently.
- You often have contact with customers and brokers, both by phone and in writing. Sometimes to ask for information, sometimes to answer all their questions.
- Have you got all the information? Good. Then you will be able to analyse the files and make a well-founded statement of position
In this department, you can choose between the life and non-life branches. Depending on the choice you make, you will receive tailor-made training. The tasks are as follows:
- Brokers and their clients can contact you by telephone to take out new insurance policies or amend existing ones.
- You will be happy to answer their questions
- Do you receive a request for a new insurance? Then you will analyse the risks, take care of the acceptance, apply a rate and draw up the insurance contract and the inserts
- You will build a good relationship with the brokers in order to stimulate the sale of our insurances
- You have a Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- You always take responsibility, are eager to learn and are open to change
- You think customer-oriented by nature, because that is the best strategy for long term success
- You are also a strong communicator and have the necessary commercial feeling
- Your fresh ideas can certainly help us to improve our services
- You can work fluently with Windows and MS Office
- A top job with the market leader in the insurance sector
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team that gets a 10 out of 10 for atmosphere and sociability
- The opportunity to develop yourself continuously, with a wide range of training courses. Ideal to learn all the skills that can help you build your career
- More than a job: our client offers you a whole career. Want a taste of something else after a while? Our client will guide and encourage you to make the most of all your talents.
- Good vibes, that's what we go for. With an extensive wellness programme full of sporting activities and inspiring workshops. This way you get more out of your work and your life
- Of course, the money counts too. That's why we offer an attractive salary package. And because nobody knows better than you what you need, you can compile part of that package yourself using a cafeteria plan. This plan offers the possibility of more leave days, a company car...