Allround Employee Accounts & Customer
For our client, active in private banking, we are looking for a Polyvalent Employee to strengthen the team.
- You are responsible for the registration & maintenance of customer data, such as opening, checking & closing of customer files, as well as changes to addresses, e-banking access, bank cards, interest rates, signature authorisations, customer profiles, etc.
- Input & checking of delivered documents & instructions in accordance with CAAML guidelines and Belgian legislation.
- You provide advice to Front Office staff on processes & documentation requirements and inform them.
- Operational processing of contracts related to e-banking & bank card systems.
- Correct and timely resolution of questions and problems from customers regarding account files, e-banking and bank cards.
- Drafting new procedures, work instructions, roadmaps and SOPs ('standard operating procedures').
- Technical problems or system improvements & analyzing the problem and possible 'logging' of the problem according to the procedure.
- Analyzing and checking rates, conditions and parameters of customers in order to identify necessary adjustments and/or corrections in a timely manner and in consultation with the relevant 'Relation Manager' and the operational departments involved.
- Responsible for monitoring client and bank data through regular checks and agreed cleaning exercises.
- Reporting and compiling statistics on opening, maintaining and closing accounts, e-banking, bank cards, internal accounts and key controls in order to provide the necessary information to other Business Units and management for decision-making.
- You have a Diploma of Higher Education (Bachelor) or equivalent through experience.
- You have general banking knowledge and a thorough knowledge of banking systems.
- You have a good command of Dutch and English and a basic knowledge of French.
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access)
- You put the interests of the customer first, anticipate customer needs and give high priority to service.
- You have a pro-active attitude and are very accurate, stress resistant and flexible.
- You are a critical & positive team player
OfferYou get a temporary contract with an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits. During your job you will work on projects together with other specialists from whom you can learn a lot and there is also room for innovation.
You will be part of a flexible team of professional employees who meet the challenge of the complex and rapidly changing financial world in a modern, proactive and innovative way.