Financial Administrative Assistant
Immediately available to work as Financial Administrative assistant / Assistant accountant in an international company?
DescriptionFor one of our international client, operating in construction & real estate, we are looking for a Financial Administrative Assistant/Assistant Accountant.
As a Financial Administrative Assitant you will help the treasury and accounting department with administrative tasks to open & close bank accounts, ensure bank account signatories are up to date, manage the VISA program, work with banks on yearly KYC-updates and maintain intercompany loan portfolio.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Main contact person to open, close bank accounts and update powers on these bank accounts. This includes liaising with business partners, completion of required banking forms, request for tokens/set-up of signers in required banking platforms, arrange signature of these documents in line with POA and regular reviews of these powers;
- VISA: Main contact person in regards to the VISA-program: request for new VISA-cards, cancel current VISA cards, change limit on cards;
- Main contact person to perform the yearly KYC updates for all banks of the company;
- Management of intercompany loans – prepare intercompany loans under supervision of the treasury manager and ensure timely signature in line with the POA in place. Ensure all intercompany loans are saved in electronic version on the treasury folder;
- Ensure accurate approval levels/signers in different cash management/approval tools such as Borgonline, Megabank, KBC DashBoard, HSBCnet,…
- You have a professional level in Dutch (Mendatory),
- You have a first administrative & financial/assistant accountant experience,
- You are rigourous and you pay high attention to detail;
- You are precise and proactive;
- You have a good knowledge of Excel.
OfferOur leading multidisciplinary client, situated in Brussels, offers you:
- A contract of 3 months full time in an international environment;
- An attractive remuneration package including employee benefits such as flexible mobility advantages, work-life program (such as teleworking, child care, flexible work schedule, mobile working), Health Management (sport, health check-up program, …);
- A dynamic, creative and safe working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions);